Sadly, since I really just do not have the time anymore to completely focus
on this species like I originally wanted to, (Before my new job), I have decided
to make this a semi-open species.LookingGlassPoniesNOW A SEMI-OPEN SPECIES.
What does this mean for you?
This means, for yourself, or as a *GIFT* to another person, you are allowed to make
a Looking Glass Pony, with Unlimited Common Traits, and a Single Uncommon Trait.
Please refer to this journal for trait info:
LGP - Species Info Basic Species Info:
- Looking Glass Ponies can only be Unicorns.
- Earth, Pegasi, and Alicorns do not exist in this species.
- Looking Glass Ponies often have frail-looking, small, petite bodies.
- An athletic/strong looking Glass Pony is seen as Rare.
- Looking Glass Ponies are able to breed with other ponies.
- Species traits can only show up in Unicorn foals.
- The Looking Glass Ponies gene is not dominate and will be rare between differing parents.
- For a Unicorn foal to be born with the Looking Glass gene as dominate, is Rare.
- Basic Glass Attributes: Common
- Small Mirror Attributes: Uncommon
- Major Mirror Attributes: Rare
(Basically, the more Mirror effect, the more Rare.)
- Looking Glass ponies can be varying different colors.
- Light Pale Colors are Common.
- Clear or Semi-Clear gla
You can create as many as you like, as long as these simple rules are followed.
This is *NOT* so you can make adopts to sell. You can make ponies of this species for
yourself, or as a gift to someone else. You can not make any personal profit off of this
for your own.
(You may, once your pony is created, commission other artists for artwork and what-not,
but for the actual *creation* of the pony in question, it is completely un-profitable.)
If you want to create an Looking Glass Pony with more than one uncommon trait, or rare traits,
your welcome to note me and we can work something out! (Mychelle
If you are wishing to gain species-rights, where you will be allowed to make however many you want,
however many traits you want of all three (common, uncommon, rare, ect.) Ive decided to still keep those
for sale for now $10.00's. With that purchase, you are more than welcome to create and sell adopts.
This is the ONLY way you would be able to do so.
Dont forget to let me know if you make one! I'd like to at least TRY and keep track on the master list!
Happy New Year, everypony.
Dont forget to read our rules as well!
LGP - Rules- To trade / gift / own / re-sale, ect of a Looking Glass Pony, you must be a member of the group. This is so that we may keep up with those who own them. You are also allowed to co-own the pony between two differing parties, but only two.
- Yes you are allowed to trade / re-sale already created Looking Glass Ponies. Only for the price of the original purchase of the character. The only exception to this is if you have commissioned artwork of the character, and the price can then be raised accordingly. If not, then you may only sell for what you originally paid for the character. Adding cost to the re-sale can only be done with the acceptance of the original artists of the added artwork for the character.
- Once a MYO (Make Your Own) slot has been purchased, you may not trade or re-sale that MYO slot. Only completely created Looking Glass Ponies can be sold or traded. You may purchase a MYO slot as a gift though, as long as proper information of where the MYO slot is being gifted to is